Mississippi Property Attorney and Lawyer for Partition

Partition of real property can occur when two or more people own an interest in the property. There are specific legal procedures that must be followed to carry out a partition. In some instances the law provides that the property must be sold if it is incapable of fair partition. Partition can occur in many situations, among them is when heirs may inherit real property and one or more of the heirs desires to have his portion divided and set over to him. Or, friends may own property jointly want the property partitioned upon dissolution of the friendship. At the Law Offices of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C., we have handled partition suits for plaintiffs and defendants. Let our experience be put to work for you if you are facing a partition suit or claim.

Please contact us to arrange for a confidential consultation with a Mississippi Property Attorney and Lawyer for Partition.

Call: (601) 355-9600

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *