Mississippi Foreclosure Attorney and Lawyer
Foreclosure is a legal preceding to terminate a debtor’s interest in property, instituted by the lender either to gain title or to force a sale in order to satisfy the unpaid debt secured by the property. At the Law Offices of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C., we have handled foreclosures over the years for lenders and we have defended debtors against foreclosures. Call us and we can help you answer questions, among others:
- How long do I have to pay the delinquent balance before foreclosure can take place?
- Do I have the right to pay the delinquent balance at any time before the property is actually sold?
- What, if anything, can I do to stop the foreclosure?
- What if my property is foreclosed and the lender receives a price at the sale greater than the debt?
- What are the notice requirements for a valid foreclosure sale?
Please contact us to arrange for a confidential consultation with a Mississippi Foreclosure Attorney and Lawyer.