Mississippi Eviction Attorney and Lawyer
Eviction is the act or process of legally dispossessing a person of land or rental property. The law sets forth requirement which must be met in order to have a person evicted from your property and affords rights to you if you are the tenant. At the Law Office of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C., we have handled evictions for property owners and tenants for years. We can guide you through an eviction process and answer your questions such as:
- What reasons will qualify as a basis for eviction?
- How much time does the tenant have to evacuate?
- Does the tenant have to pay any back rent owed?
- Can the property owner keep any property left behind by the tenant?
- Can the property owner enter the rented premises without a court order?
Please contact us to arrange for a confidential consultation with a Mississippi Eviction Attorney and Lawyer.