Informed Mississippi 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney and Lawyer
When involved in an 18 Wheeler Accident, your attorney‘s experience and your lawyer‘s ability to prove that the driver of the 18 Wheeler is at fault will determine your success in court. The facts of your case have to be investigated and researched thoroughly. Important evidence may be:
- Transportation company logs
- Transportation company’s safety record
- The 18 Wheeler driver’s safety record
- The 18 Wheeler driver’s training and qualifications
- The police report about the accident
- Records of maintenance or malfunctions with the 18 Wheeler or trailer equipment
- Statements from witnesses, photographs and other evidence gathered from the scene of the accident
- Data from the 18 Wheeler‘s GPS and black box recorder
- Proof of the 18 Wheeler driver’s activities prior to the accident (restaurant receipts, gas station receipts, cell phone records, etc.)
Obtaining compensation in an accident involving an 18 Wheeler could be based on any one or more of these key areas. If you’ve been involved in an accident with an 18 Wheeler , contact the Law Offices of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C., an informed Mississippi 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney and an experienced Mississippi 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyer, as soon as possible.
Insurance company defense attorneys and insurance company adjusters will try to contact you before you’ve sought legal advice. Make sure you do not speak with them or make any statements to them before talking to an informed Mississippi 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney and an experienced Mississippi 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyer. The 18 Wheeler driver’s insurance company has a goal of paying you as little as possible and they will resort to intense hardball negotiation tactics in hopes of making you accept less than your claim is worth. The Law Offices of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C. can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Please contact us to arrange for a confidential consultation with informed Mississippi 18 Wheeler Accident Attorney and Lawyer . There are no fees unless we recover money for you.