Mississippi Contract Attorney and Lawyer for Specific Performance
Sometimes contracts call for one party to perform an act, the failure of which cannot be adequately cured by money damages. Specific performance is a court ordered remedy that requires precise fulfillment of a contractual obligation when money damages are inappropriate or inadequate, such as when the sale of real estate or a rare article or valuable object is involved. At the Law Offices of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C., we can help you answer important questions such as:
- In what court must I file my specific performance suit?
- What happens if the other party has disposed of the property?
- Can I receive money damages in addition to specific performance?
- Can the court force the other party to pay my attorney fees?
- When must I file a specific performance suit?
Please contact us for a confidential consultation with an informed Mississippi Contract Attorney and Lawyer for Specific Performance .