Mississippi Insurance Bad Faith Attorney and Lawyer
Insurance bad faith is an insurance company’s unreasonable and unfounded refusal to provide coverage in violation of the duties of good faith and fair dealing owed to an insured. Insurance bad faith often involves an insurer’s failure to pay the insured’s claim or a claim brought by a third party. At the Law Offices of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C., we can answer these and many other important questions involving insurance bad faith:
- Is every decision of an insurer not to pay considered insurance bad faith?
- What are the elements you must prove in a claim for insurance bad faith?
- What damages can you expect to receive in a claim for insurance bad faith?
- How long will it take to concluded a lawsuit for insurance bad faith?
- Could I receive punitive damages in a lawsuit for insurance bad faith?
Please contact us for a confidential consultation with an informed Mississippi Insurance Bad Faith Attorney and Lawyer.