Mississippi Contract Attorney and Lawyer for Employment Contracts
An employment contract can have many benefits for you. It can decrease the likelihood of a misunderstanding between you and your employer, specify and record the terms of employment, secure your employment, and provide other important benefits. There are times when no employment contract will benefit you. If you determine that you do need a written employment contract, whether you are the employer or employee, contact the Law Offices of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C., for help in reviewing it and in making changes to it. We can help you answer questions such as:
- Should there be a signing bonus, and if so, how and when will it be paid?
- Will you obtain stock ownership in the company at some point?
- Will you be paid relocation expenses if your employer requires you to relocate?
- Will you be provided and expense allowance?
- How long will your employment last with the company?
- What are the specific grounds for termination?
Please contact us for a confidential consultation with an informed Mississippi Contract Attorney and Lawyer for Employment Contracts.