Mississippi Contract Attorney and Lawyer for Drafting, Renewing and Analyzing Contracts
At the Law Offices of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C., we will draft your contract to suit your specific legal needs. We will review any changes made by the other party and advise you as to your best interests. We will analyze any contract prepared by the other party for you to sign and advise you whether it is in your best interest to sign the contract. We can help you answer questions like:
- Should I sign the contract?
- Am I putting my personal wealth and assets at risk if I sign the contract?
- Are there adequate protections for me if the other party does not perform (breaches the contract)?
- Can the wording of a contract prepared by the other party be changed to better protect my interests?
- How long do I have to enforce the contract?
- Is an oral agreement enforceable in court?
Please contact us for a confidential consultation with an informed Mississippi Contract Attorney and Lawyer for Drafting, Renewing and Analyzing Contracts.