Mississippi Contract Attorney and Lawyer for Breach of Contract
Breach of contract is the violation of a contractual obligation, either by failing to perform your promise or by interfering with another party’s promise. Breach of contract can take on different forms, such as active breach, anticipatory breach, continuing breach, partial breach, material breach, among many others. In a breach of contract suit, the facts constituting the breach must be stated in the lawsuit with certainty. Generally the object of damages in a breach of contract suit is compensation to make the non-breaching party whole as if there had been no breach. Call the Law Offices of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C., to discuss these and other aspects of a breach of contract action:
- What kind of damages can I expect to receive?
- How much money can I expect to receive?
- Can I obtain damages for emotional upset or mental suffering?
- Am I entitled to interest on the sums due me?
- Can I recover punitive damages, or damaged designed to punish the other party?
- When must I file my lawsuit?
- How long can I expect to be in court before the matter is resolved?
- What will it cost me to proceed in a breach of contract suit?
Please contact us for a confidential consultation with an informed Mississippi Contract Attorney and Lawyer for Breach of Contract.