Mississippi Collection Lawyer and Attorney for Foreign Judgment

A foreign judgment is a judgment rendered by a court outside the state of Mississippi. There are times when you need to enforce that judgment in Mississippi. There are particular acts that apply to enforcement of child custody and child support. These are laws with specific provisions and each case must be applied factually to those laws. The Uniform Enforcement of Foreign Judgments Act would normally apply to other kinds of judgments. A foreign judgment must be enrolled in the appropriate county in Mississippi and other steps must be taken in order for Mississippi to recognize the judgment’s validity. At the Law Offices of Attorney John R. Reeves, P.C., we have handled many foreign judgment actions in Mississippi. Let our experience help you advance your case.

Please contact us to arrange for a confidential consultation with a Mississippi Collection Lawyer and Attorney for Foreign Judgment.

Call: (601) 355-9600

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *